Florida Real Estate Attorney Matthew Wasinger
Orlando, Florida, real estate attorney Matthew Wasinger, is founder of Wasinger Law Office, PLLC, and works with clients in Winter Park, College Park, Delaney Park, and Orlando.
Matthew tells clients to protect their financial interests before signing any Florida real estate document.
Real estate sales are legal actions and should be handled by an attorney with a comprehensive knowledge of the Florida area, its economy, its past and its local issues. If you are not a lawyer, it’s irresponsible to proceed in one of the largest financial transactions of your life without the legal advice from of an attorney.
Real Estate Services
Real Estate Closings
Real Estate Negotiations
Investment Property Transactions
Investment Property Transaction Consultations
“You want to make sure that you’re not signing or paying for something you shouldn’t be paying for,” Matthew said. “Specifically in a closing where, for example, a seller is supposed to pay for an item and the title company puts it on your side of the ledger.”
“Realtors, mortgage brokers, title companies, and insurers write contracts to protect their interests, not yours,” Matthew said. “Florida real estate holds its own set of unique problems and an average buyer, even an experienced investor, can’t know everything and can miss something.”
Matthew enjoys the sales and negotiation process particularly for first time buyers and sellers. It’s important to know how to negotiate to get the best price and the best terms whether for a buyer or for a seller.
What Could Go Wrong Before a Closing?
In any real estate transaction, the closing and final sale can be anticlimactic because the process is long and includes unexpected twists and turns.
Florida property buyers and sellers commonly encounter:
- Deed Restriction Enforcement
- Black Mold
- Disclosure Form
- Sink Holes
- Geographic Reports
Here are problems that can be discovered in a simple review of real estate loan documents:
- Terms laid out differently than what was initially agreed
- Incorrect legal descriptions
- Special or extra terms you may not be aware of
- Listed legal remedies of the lender or bank that everyone should know if the worst happens
Whether you’re a first time homebuyer, becoming a real estate investor, or are buying commercial property, there are laws and terms that affect price, negotiations, and profit. Never risk real estate legal pitfalls.
Protect your family, business and legacy. Talk with Matthew about the legal challenges you’re facing.
What’s the Worst That Can Happen?
What’s the worst that can happen?” Matthew said. Your options can be limited in the contract as well as in the ability to sue the person who misrepresented themselves for damages. You could get stuck with massive problems and bills, after the closing with no remedy.”
The real estate contract you sign is crucial to protecting your financial interests before, during and after a sale or purchase. Because most of the time, the options to correct real estate problems are a lawsuit. Lawsuits are expensive.
Matthew handles legal services for Florida real estate property closings, investor transactions and provides extensive resources to benefit clients in the sales and purchase process.
Wasinger Law Office can provide you with insight and legal guidance from start to finish.
Matthew Provides Florida Real Estate Buyers:
- Explanation of Purchase Contract Terms
- Protection from Hidden Liabilities
- Title, Mortgage, Tax, Contract and Insurance Document Review
- Registration of Transaction Real Estate Documents
- Troubleshoot Issues and Attend the Closing
- Validation of Ownership Documentation
Matthew Provides Florida Real Estate Sellers:
- Protection of your interests in the Purchase Agreement, Sales Agreement and Terms
- Resolution of Title Problems and Delays
- Negotiation of Sales
- Walk through and Real Estate Closing Attendance
Florida Real Estate Closings & Negotiations
Matthew is a Florida real estate attorney and estate planning attorney and works with families and businesses in Winter Park, College Park, Delaney Park, and Orlando.
Matthew has been protecting businesses and families since 2008 and will support you when you’re buying and selling real estate.
Florida real estate has its own unique set of challenges and benefits whether you’re buying your first home, investing in real estate or buying commercial property.
Protecting Business and Family Legacies since 2008
Some of the problems you encounter in Florida real estate deals buying or selling property:
- The terms of the contract changing before you sign them
- Title disputes or problems with legal descriptions
- Escrow or deposit disputes
- Hidden property defects or fraud
- And some of the most prominent issues revolve around people failing to meet deadlines in the contracts that they sign whether they’re not aware of them or just didn’t read the contract close enough
So, before you decide to sign any real estate documents, make sure you’re aware of all the risks and challenges of your investment and let Matthew take a look at them.
Meet with attorney Matt Wasinger, founder of Wasinger Law Office, PLLC, in Orlando, Florida.
Never face a legal problem without an attorney
Matthew will help you to protect your family, your business and your legacy.